Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Littlest Pet Shop New Ugly Lps?

 
   Hey!I don't like these NEW LPS' there just just ugly!I just want the old ones back like the skunks,sharks,huskies(not the baby kind)and those kinds!That hippo in the picture is ugly!Everyone those new lps' are ugly!(No offence)Please make thee old ones again!




                                                                                                   From,
                                                                                                          Christy

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you. Hasbro needs to bring back the old lps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right! These new littlest pets shop are soooooooo ugly! BTW visit my lps blog, http://littlestpetshopheaven.blogspot.com.au/ its only new so it dosent really have much on it :(
    Thanks, Foxglove ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I went off lps's for a bit then I got collecting em when I went to asda (uk version of walmart)I seen them they're soo ugly :'(

    ReplyDelete